Metzger Landscaping’s Garden Center includes a nursery, greenhouse, and retail store stocked for all of your landscaping needs. We are conveniently located on State Road 13, just South of the 13 and 114 intersection. Stop by and shop our supply of:
- Annuals, perennials, shrubs, and trees
- Bulk premium hardwood mulch
- Decorative landscape river rock
- Driveway gravel, sand, bulk topsoil
- Decorative garden iron, trellises, bird baths, gazing balls, and more
- Plant fertilizers and sprays, organic fertilizers and plant care
- Landscape edging and weed barrier
- Bagged potting soil, bulk grass seed
How much mulch do I need?
First, you need to know:
- The square footage you would like to cover. (Measure the length and width of the area in feet. Multiply these figures together to find the area in square feet. Do this for all areas where you want to lay mulch and then add the square footage together to get the total square footage of the areas you need to cover.)
- Determine how deep you want to layer your mulch. In general, we recommend a 4-inch layer of mulch to suppress weeds and grass.
Next, use a mulch calculator (CLICK HERE). Enter your figures from above to determine the amount of mulch you will need for your project.